Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Morning Musings

Well, I was up until an ungodly hour of the morning watching The Shopping Channel last night.  Why yes, I am strangely addicted to watching that particular station.  More often than not, it's at night when nothing else is on, but even during the day I get a kick out of it.  Once we ordered the Tony Little microbead pillows.  LOVE THEM!!  But Thing 1 has now claimed them as his own so once money's a little less tight, we'll be ordering some new ones.

It's a quarter to 11 in the morning and yes, I'm still in my pj's working on my coffee.  Can you say 'lazy'?  The Hubs is on parental leave so he's gone to swimming lessons with Thing 2 and Thing 1 opted to nap (so weird, he's normally an afternoon napper) so I am enjoying my coffee and might continue reading Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

Great story: Thing 1 came downstairs this morning and both The Hubs and I started to freak because it looked like the poor kid had 2 black eyes.  After a quick glance, we realized he'd gotten into my makeup.  The eyeshadow made it onto his eyes, although there was more underneath them than on the lid.  Kid's destined for Broadway I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment