Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Late Night Mutterings

I felt like I just needed somewhere to say what I think, hence the new blog.  Ranting and raving is something I'm ridiculously good at...sometimes those rants have a point and sometimes they don't.  I just needed somewhere to write them down and let it all out, and this is it.

It's 1am.  I should have been in bed eons ago (though truth be told, I rarely make it to bed before midnight anyway).  But I drank a Pepsi and now I'm WIDE awake.  I've always been something of a caffeine addict.  The longest I've gone without was when I was pregnant with Thing 1....and that was only because even the smell made me want to hurl. But lately, I thought I'd try somethingn new and stopped having anything caffeinated after 6pm and I've been sleeping like a baby (though not like either of my babies, who have never been much interested in sleep).  Tonight I drank my one Pepsi at 7pm and 6 hours later, I'm still going.  How does that even make sense??

No comments:

Post a Comment